Don't make or talk about spoilers of Star Wars : The Force Awakens

 NO SPOLERS OF THE STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!


REMINDER FROM BiGEd5
To all you spoilers of movies show etc don't make any spoilers of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Its ironic coming from me being a big Star Trek fan  But still like everyone out there in the world... I wanna go watch it to see if Disney is any good at making the episodes of Star Wars. To me its either a great or bust of a movie. Hopefully the hardcore Star Wars fans go a crazy if it flops like when Episodes 1-3 were released  Not trying to be rude and/or mean I also agree they could have been a bit better....


Lol I just had to post this meme XD
I think Jar Jar is a pain but you still gotta love the guy for it.

Hopefully everyone enjoys the movie and that this Star Wars movie are better then the new Star Trek movies. 

Comments