A Small Married Life Preview Hype

A Small Married Life 
Preview Hype

Hey guys I wasn't going to show a preview but I thought it be a great hype. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

The Married Life
Script By: 
Armindo "BiGEd5" Gonzalez Jr.

PANEL ONE
ACTION: Jeff is on the phone.

DIALOGUE: JEFF: I hope they pick up the phone....or at least I hope their in a decent position to talk right now.

PANELS TWO-SIX
ACTION: Billy answers the phone. A conversation between Billy and Jeff.

DIALOGUE: BILLY: Hello Billy and Mandy honeymoon suite! Billy is speaking! 

JEFF: (Feeling a bit relief) Hi,Dad! It's me Jeff! Sorry for calling you guys. I know you and Mom are busy or getting.... But, I was calling to see if you guys were okay....

BILLY: We're fine, Jeff! How's everything and everyone doing?

JEFF: Not so good, Dad! Irwin has been kidnapped and Mindy is desperate to find him safe and sound.

Comments