THE UNBORING GOOD LIFE RETURNS MID SPRING 2017


The Unboring Good Life 
RETURNS SPRING 2017


Started with me as a young kids drawing comics about a green characters aka Slimey. Now I decided to give him a rebirth.

So welcome to the world of Slimey!
Where you can see a fearsome bear fight Luchadors to puppet wanting revenge on things we never thought about us getting mad about. And much much more...

I have been working on this webcomic for awhile now. I found some old comic pages of the orginal comics. I might even reintroduce some of the old characters. 
Still in small thought process on that.

Also....

PLANNING TO RENAME THE WEBCOMIC...

I know the title The Unboring Good Life is blend and boring as hell. So I decided to change the title. I'm gonna leave the old ones as is. Don't know what the name is gonna be but it's gonna WAY BETTER.! Believe me.

But if you're new to this Blogger. 
Here's a link to some of my stuff of The Unboring Good Life aka T.U.G.L 


Comments