Where I've Been At All Summer? [WEBSITE UPDATE]


Where I've Been At All Summer?
[WEBSITE UPDATE]

Hello Everyone! Sorry that I vanished from thin air but I've been really busy working on my animation portfolio all summer long. Which I have created a few funny shorts (which I will leave a link below to my Vidme Channel) I have officially left YouTube because I got striked and other frustrating bs other video creator have been going threw on YouTube.  

I've been doing random one page comic ( which include The New Slimey Adventures and The Married Life as well) Decided to draw comics at random just to change things around on the site.

I'm sorry again that I haven't uploaded any of the new comic pages either. I will this week. So please stay tuned.

Please follow me on Twitter @Numbah555 

Also here is the link to my Vidme Channel 

Also a meme to go! Cause why the he'll not!



Comments