Why I Left YouTube!



WHY I LEFT YOUTUBE!

It's a long summer for me working on animation and comic pages etc. I also made a huge decision for my animation future. I decided to leave YouTube.

Why you ask? Well I tell yall!

After being on YouTube for 3 years. I noticed the site wasn't or isn't what it used to be a decade or so ago. Many creative people were either strikes or left never to comeback ever again. I myself have been strikes twice and got some video flagged for no understandable reason. I tried to respond back to the email but I get a quick reply reading, "This email is not available or incorrect." 



Which makes things confusing!
How are people gonna defend themselves against A.I. of YouTube. For all we know the people if YouTube are locked in the basement of the building as hostages by their own A.I. Well who knows! I'm gone for now maybe for good I don't know what the future brings for me and the other creative creator online. 



For all online creators good luck! If you're for a new home for your creative videos. Vidme is where it's at! I will post a link my Vidme Channel down below.

Vidme Channel Link:https://vid.me/BiGEd5



Comments