My Thoughts On The Chris Savino Situation



MY THOUGHTS ON THE SAVINO CASE: 

Alot of people been talking about what's going in the industry.

I and many others are in shocked and in disgust. Still have a bitter taste in my mouth. It's a sad day in the industry. 

But I will say this, respect to get respected. Keep your damn hands to yourselves. IS THAT DAMN HARD?  IT'S LIKE WE GOTTA GO BACK TO BABY STEPS WITH THIS GROWN MEN. SERIOUSLY! YOU'RE GIVING THE ANIMATOR A BAD NAME!!!!

To those that are and were effected speak up! It doesnt matter who it was. SPEAK UP!!!

To those who giving the industry a good name respect you guys have deep respect. That's saying alot because it takes alot to GET MY RESPECT.  If you guys agree or disagree comment below. I wanna know what you guys think....

Comments